1. What is the Fitness Ki Kamai Program?
Growfitter is giving Talwalkars’ members the opportunity to choose from a list of rewards as mentioned in its brochure. Each reward can be earned by achieving the fitness goal attached to it.
2. What are Fitness goals?
Fitness goals are the number of days a member has to work out at a Talwalkars’ gym in order to earn their selected reward.
3. How are Fitness Goals achieved?
Fitness goals are achieved by working out at a Talwalkars gym for a specified time for the mentioned number of days within a set number of days in a selected reward. The number of days may vary from reward to reward.
4. How is a visit counted?
A visit is counted when a member spends a minimum of 30 minutes at a stretch, working out at a Talwalkars gym. He/she must use his/her smartphone and scan in upon entering the reception and scan out while leaving using Growfitter’s Fitkit APP. Scanning is only allowed at the reception.
5. Who is eligible?
Every person with a Talwalkars Gym Membership.
6. Are any Rewards part of a lucky draw?
Yes, It is applicable only in the case of Honda Activa 5G, iPhone XS Max and Hyundai i10 Era.
Lucky draw will be held on 31/03/2020 in case there are more members eligible than the available quantity of the same reward.
7. What are the basic T & C for the Fitness Ki Kamai program?
- Fees once paid cannot be refunded under any circumstances. Participation in the Reward program’Fitness ki Kamai” is voluntary, Members shall avail the facility/Reward program at their own risk andliability – Talwalkars will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from the same.
- The Reward has to be claimed and redeemed by the member within 30 days of him/her earning it(post which the reward will be forfeited)
- Cashback will be credited back into the member’s Growfitter wallet after 31/03/2020. Redemption of the cashback can done at Talwalkars gyms.
- Rewards cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash. The offer is void if the membership is transferred to someone else or frozen.
- Any modification to the Offer/Discount/Benefits under the Fitness Ki Kamai program is subject to change.
- Any fraudulent activity will lead to the cancellation of the Offer/Discount/Benefits under the Fitness Ki Kamai program.
- Talwalkars is not the supplier or manufacturer of the prizes/rewards other than Talwalkars services being disbursed under the Fitness Ki Kamai program and therefore does not bear any liability towards the quality of such products/services.
- Any complaints or query will be addressed in the Jurisdiction of Mumbai only.
- In the event of any conflict or inconsistency about above terms of this Reward program “Fitness ki Kamai”, the decision of Growfitter will be final.
- Growfitter shall be solely responsible for redemption of deliverables to the right person at the right place and timet